The new tiny needle gauge tool from Cocoknits is perfect for travel-knitting. This joyous rainbow stack of connected discs can identify knitting needle sizes US 0-15 / 2-10 mm. To use, Swivel out the disc to access the hole and insert your needle. The smallest hole that your needle fits into is your needle size. If the needle is unable to be inserted, select the next size up, or if there is excess space, try the next size down.The discs are made from 100% fibre waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and is completely plastic free!
The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into the Accessory Roll so you'll never leave home without it.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc colour is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered.
- If your Needle Gauge accidentally gets wet, dry it off, then fan out the discs so they don’t become stuck together as they dry. If this happens, you should be able to force them apart again, but best to let them dry separately if possible
- Extremely humid conditions can affect the material. To return it to it's pre-humid state, keep it in a temperate, drier area for 24-48 hours and allow it to acclimate with discs fanned out.